Engineering Institute of Technology is thrilled to announce the International Science and Engineering Merit (ISEM) funding for students from around the world for the academic year 2020/21.
The purpose of the programme is to assist outstanding students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Australia.
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants must follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Complete this application form.
- STEP 2: Submit the application form, with your course application.
- STEP 3: You will be notified whether or not you have been awarded the program when you receive your Letter of Offer.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must ensure all documents are certified.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all other entry requirements for the course + at least an overall average of 75% in grade 12 (or highest level award in an equivalent pathway) + at least 75% result in all Maths units [for entry to EIT Bachelor Degrees].
- Language Requirement: An IELTS score of 6.0 with no individual band less than 6.0 or equivalent as defined in the EIT Admissions Policy.A suitable level of English Language Proficiency equivalent to an English pass level in an Australian Senior Certificate of Education.
Benefits: The Engineering Institute of Technology will provide a 35% reduction on your overall course tuition fees.