The University of South Africa is now launching a very beneficial Distance Learning programme for the academic year 2020-21.
This scheme will give you the opportunity to study a master’s degree with the University of South Africa from your home country at an affordable cost.
University of South Africa Information
Founded in 1873, University of South Africa is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the suburban setting of the large city of Pretoria (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Gauteng. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Cape Town, Durban, Pietersburg, Nelspruit, Johannesburg, Umtata. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Department of Higher Education and Training, South Africa, University of South Africa (UNISA) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of South Africa (UNISA) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 144 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment. UNISA also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, online courses and distance learning opportunities, as well as administrative services.
- How to Apply: Applicants who have enrolled in an applicable program can apply for this application
via this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The following documentation must be uploaded to the application:
- High school certificate
- Undergraduate transcript (and graduation certificate)
- Two references – preferably academic
- Scan of passport or national ID card
- Proof of English language ability if English is not your first language
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: All eligible applicants will be provided with an educational fund to cover their expenses and tuition fee.