The University of Ottawa offers Masters, PhD programs and diplomas based on courses and studies. It also calls on students to explore their graduate programs and find the right one for them. The University of Ottawa is delighted to offer the Differential Tuition Fee Exemption international awards in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022. This scholarship is open to international students who want to undertake a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the University of Ottawa.
University of Ottawa Information
Founded in 1848, University of Ottawa is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Ottawa (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Ontario. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Ontario, University of Ottawa (uOttawa) is a very large (uniRank enrollment range: over-45,000 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Ottawa (uOttawa) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 171 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students' past academic record and grades. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must accept an offer of admission into a program offered in French
- Must be enrolled full-time and take at least three French-language courses every semester (9 units).
- Must accept an offer of admission to an English-language program with a French immersion component
- Must accept a place in an English-language program that includes a French immersion component
- Must hold a secondary or postsecondary diploma attesting to a minimum of two years of study in French
- Must enroll in the compulsory French courses for services that deliver compulsory courses in all official languages (English and French).
To get this application, all you need is to take admission in a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: To get enrolled for this programme, applicants must need to check the documents required at the university.
- Admission Requirements: To be eligible for the programme, applicants must hold previous years’ degrees and certificates with the good academic result.
- The University of Ottawa will provide an award of tuition fee exemption depends on the program to the eligible international students.