The programme is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
This programme will provide opportunity for qualified candidates to gain practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
In order to be eligible to apply for the internship, applicants must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA)
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
Stipends that cover basic expenses during the programme will be provided.
Highlights of the Academy Modules
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
Application deadline: Thursday, 22 July 2021
At the end of the programme, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
Interested applicants should apply using the link below.