In keeping with its mission, De La Salle University extends financial assistance to needy but capable Filipino men and women desiring to continue educational and training programs in both the undergraduate and the graduate levels:
- St. Mutien Marie Scholarship Grant (Graduate)
- Archer Achiever Scholarship
- The Star Scholars Program
- Vaugirard Scholarship Program
- Gokongwei Grants
- Br. Andrew Gonzalez Academic Scholarship
- St. La Salle Financial Assistance Grant
- for Incoming Freshmen
- for Current Appeals (For current students)
- for Graduate Students
- for College of Law
- Brother President Scholarship Program (BPSP)
- Centennial Scholarship Program (CSP)
- Scholarship for Children of Faculty (SCF)
- Scholarship for Children of Co-Academic Personnel (SCC)
- Military Scholarship (PD 577)
De La Salle University Information
Established in 1911, De La Salle University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Manila (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), National Capital Region. This institution has also branch campuses in the following location(s): Laguna, Bonifacio Global City, Makati. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Commission on Higher Education, Philippines, De La Salle University (DLSU) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution formally affiliated with the Christian-Catholic religion. De La Salle University (DLSU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 108 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Each applicant must be admitted to DLSU undergraduate or graduate programme to be qualified for the university scholarships and grants.
For the external scholarships please check each scholarship eligibility requirements.
Click Apply button below to get to the list of the currently available scholarships.