The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is inviting candidates to become a part of the Master’s International Digital Scholarships in Digital. All the talented aspirants can apply for this funding opportunity for the academic session 2023-2024.
Fully Funded USA Scholarship For In...
Fully Funded USA Scholarship For International Students
This new programme enables young people to study a digital master’s degree course abroad. Scholarship holders can study full-time or part-time to enable them to better reconcile their studies and family commitments.
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a nationwide organisation of German higher education institutions that is self-governing, private, federally-sponsored, and state-funded. Its full name is the German Academic Exchange Service. It is the most significant German support organisation operating in the sphere of international academic collaboration.
DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- A monthly scholarship rate of €812 for full-time studies and €406 for part-time studies
- Take out accident and personal liability insurance
In addition, other benefits can be granted upon request:
- Tuition grant up to a cap: Please refer to our Important Scholarship Notices / Section D, Item 4 for more information
- Subsidy for a language course (national language or language of instruction or work): Further information
- Childcare grants for children up to 14 years of age living in your household of €160 per child per month
- Subsidies for health and long-term care insurance amounting to 122 euros if free family insurance is not possible
The following benefits can usually be granted up to 3 times a year for attendance phases in blended learning courses:
- Travel allowance depending on the destination country
- a scholarship rate increased by a foreign surcharge depending on the destination country and length of stay
- The conclusion of a health, accident and private liability insurance for the duration of the presence phases
- In the case of a disability or chronic illness: Subsidy for additional costs related to being abroad that are not covered by third parties: Further information