The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is now proudly announcing Scholarships for Asian Languages for new international students in Germany.
The study award is open for outstanding candidates from individual countries to obtain a master’s or PhD degree for the academic year 2021/2022.
DAAD will provide all the following study expenses:
- A monthly scholarship rate determined by the host country
The monthly DAAD scholarship rate for a specific country/status is displayed here: Scholarship calculator In this program, the rates for undergraduate/graduate students apply. The mentioned scholarship rates apply with reservation to scholarships that are awarded for funding in the academic year 2021/2022.
- Travel allowance depending on the host country
- Health, accident and personal liability insurance benefits
- In addition, under certain conditions, additional benefits can be granted upon request:
- Grant for any tuition fees incurred up to an upper limit: Further information
- Family benefits for accompanying spouses or partners and/or children: Further information
- Grant for trips in the host country that are directly related to the project (please submit a cost estimate with confirmation from the supervising university professor with the application)