Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Must have completed his/her undergraduate degree program
- Applicant must possess good communication skills, exhibit good habits, must be strong with internal deals to succeed.
- Applicants must be able to work with no or less supervision, must be able to withstand any form of pressure.
- Applicants should possess leadership skills, problem-solving abilities, and must be ready to explore.
- Applicant must have graduated from an accredited institution around the world with Degree in any of the following disciplines;
Applicants should be from any of the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Process Engineering.
- An additional field of study includes;
This is a 1 Year Internship program and applicants are required to possess relevant qualifications in various fields.