Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the PhD thesis position. The grant is funded by CEMEF in France for the academic year 2020/21.
The award programme is available for highly motivated students to apply for a PhD thesis in additive manufacturing materials during Hot Isostatic Pressing.
MINES ParisTech Information
Established in 1783, MINES ParisTech (National Graduate School of Engineering, Paris) is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the metropolis of Paris (population range of over 5,000,000 inhabitants), Ile-de-France. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministère de l'Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de l'Innovation, France (Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, France), MINES ParisTech (ENSMP) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. MINES ParisTech (ENSMP) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 236 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations. The admission rate range is 0-10% making this French higher education organization a most selective institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To be considered for this grant, aspirants are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- A CV (including date of birth)
- A two-year research program including a plan for the first year-Limited to a maximum of 4 pages
- A complete list of publications and a separate list of first-author publications
- The PhD certificate or, if not yet earned, the date of defence
- A support letter from the hosting team
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirement of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: MINES ParisTech will provide the salary to the winning candidates.