The CatchLight Global Fellowship serves as an incubator — a place for innovative leaders in the visual storytelling field to receive financial support, unlock individual potential, grow and leverage partnerships.
The Fellowship cultivates a vibrant community of creative thought leaders whose work will be enhanced by collaboration, personal development, and networking. They aim to bring resources and support to all types of visual storytelling leaders who will make a significant impact and care about the sustainability of the field.
Go to CatchLight on catchlight.submittable.com to apply
- Three (3) professional references with contact information (letters of recommendations not required).
- One (1) 60-90 second video describing your fellowship proposal and why it is important to you. They are not expecting great production values; webcam or mobile phone videos are encouraged.
- Personal contact information, portfolio links, CV.
- Adherence to the ethical standards as described.
- All applications must be submitted in English. Indicate if you used a translation program for your proposal.