An undergraduate degree is a worthwhile investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, the University of Calgary is granting the Bonnie DuPont Chancellor’s Scholarship.
There is one award available for applicants who are going to enrol in the undergraduate coursework at the University of Calgary in Canada.
University of Calgary Information
Founded in 1966, University of Calgary is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large city of Calgary (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Alberta. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Alberta, University of Calgary (UCalgary) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 25,000-29,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Calgary (UCalgary) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 53 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on entrance examinations and students' past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is 10-20% making this Canadian higher education organization a most selective institution. International students are welcome to apply for enrollment.
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can win the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, applicants must have the following:
- Excellence in non-academic areas
- High potential in academic/research activities
- Perseverance under great difficulty or hardship
- Holds previous degree certificate
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
Benefits: The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of $10,000 for students to cover their educational expenses in Canada.