Launchpad is a 9-week learning programme designed to support Black women founders to succeed in entrepreneurship and connect them to the venture capital ecosystem.
The programme will offer expert-led sessions, a supportive community of experienced Black founders and investors, as well as funding opportunities.
- Founded by a Black woman
- Self-funded or has received less than £250K
- Based across the UK, Europe and West Africa
- Already have an initial product
- Within the following industries; Health tech, Fintech, Hr + Talent, Sass, Retail + eCommerce, Data + design, Deep tech
- At least part-time in the business
Eligible to Nigerian Women Entrepreneurs around the World